Broker / Owner
Judy Hayes is the Broker/Owner of Designed Realty Group and the team lead for The Hayes Team. Judy's real estate career began in 2009 and with the phenomenal success, she had during those 12 years. Judy chose to go independent. A lifetime resident of the area, Judy has a passion for real estate and unmatched knowledge of the greater Houston area.
Prior to working in real estate, Judy spent 20+ years in the legal field where a client-centric focus was paramount. Additionally, negotiation skills are huge in the legal field – and both of these strengths have served Judy and her clients well while working at Designed Realty Group. When not working, Judy loves to travel – whether beachfront or mountainside – she is always looking for a new adventure. Judy has 2 daughters, two sons-in-law, six perfect Grand Angels PLUS her fur babies Harley and Dakota!
I’d love the opportunity to work with you. Whether buying, selling, leasing, or investing, you need someone who understands the market, is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations, and is a trusted source within the community
- Manages the #1 Real Estate Team in NE Houston (Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita areas), East Montgomery County, and Liberty County.
- 2020 HBJ #8 Small Team Transactions
- 2020 HBJ #15 Small Team Sales Volume
- RE/MAX Diamond Club
- #5 RE/MAX agent state of Texas 2016
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional