Looking to list your home, or start the search for your first place? Or maybe you’d like some acreage or a fixer upper? The first step in any real estate transaction is to find a licensed Realtor to help you out. There are a ton of great agents out there – of course, we’re biased toward the awesome team at RE/MAX Rewards! – but regardless of who you choose, there are important questions to ask anyone before they become your Realtor:
1. Will I receive weekly email updates on real estate activity in my area,
including price changes, houses that have sold, and houses that have gone up
2. Do you work for the #1 Real Estate Company in the World?
3. Is the agency you work for recognized and known as a premier residential
real estate company?
4. Does the agency you work for have the branding and marketing necessary to
get your home sold in the least amount of time for the highest market value?
5. Do you get over 400 buyer leads a month?
6. Do you work with one of the top relocation companies in the Houston area
bringing buyers to the Houston area weekly?
7. How many homes have you sold this year?
8. How many homes did you sell last year and the year before?
9. Can you provide me with a written step-by-step marketing plan of action?
10. Do you prospect for buyers on a daily basis?
11. Do you have a full time staff working to get your home under contract and
12. How many listings do you have?
13. Are you a full time or part time realtor?