Houston-area homebuyers snapped up a record number of houses by the end of the first quarter. However, June 2017 has witnessed record sales that have driven the region’s median sales price to new, unprecedented levels. Home sales surged to 11.5 percent from the same period last year. The Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) reports this even as employment has yet…
When you shop at Realty by Judy Hayes, you are guaranteed to find all the flavors of you could ever imagine. This blog will share on some of the reasons why our customers continue to rank us among the best in Texas. Our listings balance a range from a traditional look to the ever-popular Modern Open Plan style. Both looks…
- As a new homeowner, I understand the temptation to run up credit cards and charge accounts with furniture stores so your home can be decorated and finished as quickly as possible.
- Planning a kitchen remodel? Read these tips about layout and design from the experts at DIY Network.
- Sick of paying tons of money to fix minor things around your house? How about being tired of looking a said eyesores because you do not have the money to pay someone to fix them? Good news! It is surprisingly easy to do many minor home repair projects yourself and for very little money
- Selling your home can be pretty stressful at times, so it’s really important that you do everything you can to prepare for a successful sale
- Choosing a light fresh shade of paint can make your space look larger, more cohesive and neutral enough to help buyers envision themselves living there