The Houston real estate market continues to display healthy equilibrium despite instability in the energy industry. Overall single-family home sales volume was virtually flat in April, however mid-range homes scored another month of positive sales and the supply of homes available for sale grew some more. The average price was down slightly while the median price rose to an all-time…
I am very excited to announce that I have once again made the list of top RE/MAX agents in the Houston area for the first quarter of 2016! But that’s not all – for the first time ever, I have cracked the TOP TEN! I’m officially #9, and I could not be happier. THANK YOU to my amazing clients and…
- As a new homeowner, I understand the temptation to run up credit cards and charge accounts with furniture stores so your home can be decorated and finished as quickly as possible.
- Planning a kitchen remodel? Read these tips about layout and design from the experts at DIY Network.
- Sick of paying tons of money to fix minor things around your house? How about being tired of looking a said eyesores because you do not have the money to pay someone to fix them? Good news! It is surprisingly easy to do many minor home repair projects yourself and for very little money
- Selling your home can be pretty stressful at times, so it’s really important that you do everything you can to prepare for a successful sale
- Choosing a light fresh shade of paint can make your space look larger, more cohesive and neutral enough to help buyers envision themselves living there