Friends, colleagues and clients – I have great news to share! Today, the Houston Business Journal announced its annual list of the top residential realtors in the Houston area, and I’m THRILLED to share that I am the #14 realtor based on number of transactions closed! That means of all the realtors in our area, I helped the 14th most…
- As a new homeowner, I understand the temptation to run up credit cards and charge accounts with furniture stores so your home can be decorated and finished as quickly as possible.
- Planning a kitchen remodel? Read these tips about layout and design from the experts at DIY Network.
- Sick of paying tons of money to fix minor things around your house? How about being tired of looking a said eyesores because you do not have the money to pay someone to fix them? Good news! It is surprisingly easy to do many minor home repair projects yourself and for very little money
- Selling your home can be pretty stressful at times, so it’s really important that you do everything you can to prepare for a successful sale
- Choosing a light fresh shade of paint can make your space look larger, more cohesive and neutral enough to help buyers envision themselves living there