Houston has some of the greatest urban and suburban areas in the country – but which is right for you? I’d love to have that conversation with you so that we can determine whether you’re best suited for The Woodlands, Pearland, Katy, Sugar Land or one of Houston’s many other wonderful communities! In the meantime, check out these suburban residential…
Thinking of putting your home on the market, but not sure when to pull the trigger? Check out these tips below from ZillowBlog.com – and no matter your decision, I’d love to work with you when the time is right! Thousands of homeowners speak to their real estate agent this time of year to consider their sale options — typically for…
Fancy yourself a handyman? Looking to add value to your home? Check out these top 5 most and least regretted DIY home projects before you start swinging a hammer, courtesy of Zillow.com! Thinking of going the DIY route for a home improvement project? Well you’re not alone. Nearly three-quarters of homeowners have completed a DIY project in the past three years. However,…
RE/MAX provides a national housing report each month, and they are filled with interesting real estate market trends and facts! Check out the latest information here, and give me a call if you’re interested in buying, selling, leasing or investing! Remember, no one sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
Are you considering buying a new home, or do you know someone who is? It’s important to use a licensed Realtor who you can trust – so please allow me to introduce myself via these videos! Also please check out my full website at www.realtybyjudyhayes.com!
By now you’ve probably heard the great news – RE/MAX Rewards won the Lone Star College Small Business of the Year Award! But without every person pictured in this photo (and others who couldn’t make it!), this award would not have been possible. From the bottom of my heard, THANK YOU to all of my amazing agents and team members!
- As a new homeowner, I understand the temptation to run up credit cards and charge accounts with furniture stores so your home can be decorated and finished as quickly as possible.
- Planning a kitchen remodel? Read these tips about layout and design from the experts at DIY Network.
- Sick of paying tons of money to fix minor things around your house? How about being tired of looking a said eyesores because you do not have the money to pay someone to fix them? Good news! It is surprisingly easy to do many minor home repair projects yourself and for very little money
- Selling your home can be pretty stressful at times, so it’s really important that you do everything you can to prepare for a successful sale
- Choosing a light fresh shade of paint can make your space look larger, more cohesive and neutral enough to help buyers envision themselves living there