Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR) just released the MLS statistics for April 2017. And the numbers are continuing the upward trend of the past several months. So here are the highlights: Home sales across the Houston area increased 3.1% The 3.1% represents the 6,583 single-family units sold vs. 6,387 in April 2016 Single-family home median price went up 4.6% (an...
- List Your Home for Free When You Use Realty By Judy Hayes for Your New Home
- April 2017 Brings Another Increase In Houston Home Sales
- HOUSTON HOME SALES AND PRICING RISE AGAIN IN FEBRUARY
- Judy Hayes Named to REAL Trends List of America’s Best Real Estate Agents
- The Houston Real Estate Market Maintains a Healthy Balance in April